By NikkiGames11 | @NikkiGames11 | 5:15 PM EST, Mon., April 22, 2019
Cooking: Some love it, some hate it.
Personally, I adore being in the kitchen and creating new meals to enjoy. I’ve been on a health kick lately and have taken up meal prepping as well.
Continue reading “RECIPES — Meal Prepping: White Chicken Chili, Chicken Fried Rice, Sweet Chili Glazed Turkey Meatballs, and Salmon and Veggies”
– Blax Edition –
Most of this shit you can find in your crib. Let’s start with the Seasonings and work our way down.
~ For these fire Buffalo Sliders you will need the following ~
- Seasonings: Salt, Pepper, Garlic Salt, Lawry’s Season Salt, Fresh Parsley
- Ingredients: Butter, Eggs, Milk, Flour, Chicken Breast, King’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls, Parmesan Cheese, Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Sauce
- Thaw and unpack your Chicken Breast, usually 2 Breast per Sweet Roll Pack.
- Clean and Season your Chicken with Salt and Pepper then set aside.
- Get 3 Eggs Crack and set into a bowl. Add Milk, Salt, and Pepper. Whisk till that shits smoother than MJ’s moonwalk. This will be your Egg Wash.
- 2 Big Spoons (Those Spoons Bigger than the regular ones) of Flour onto a Plate.
- Thoroughly soak your Chicken in the Egg Wash.
- Then Batter by slappin’ them thangs on the plate of Flour. FLOUR BOTH SIDES.
Now it’s time to get down and dirty.
Let’s start with cooking the chicken then work our way to the finished Product.
We’ll be using a Skillet and the Oven for these parts.
Step 1: Set fire to mid heat and lather the Skillet with a Regular spoon of Butter.
Step 2: Slap Chicken onto the Skillet and season both sides with Salt, Pepper, Season Salt, and Garlic Salt. Season till you feel it in your soul. Cook chicken thoroughly.
Step 3: Place freshly cooked and seasoned chicken in a bowl and shred with 2 forks till done.
Step 4: Set fire to mid to low heat, pour half the bottle of Sweet Baby Ray’s Buffalo Sauce into the skillet and mix with a regular spoon full of Butter. Add in Garlic salt and Pepper. Mix till smooth. Add shredded chicken into skillet and Mix thoroughly.
Step 5: Pull out a Pack of King’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls and cut from end to end. You will have the top half and bottom half of the Rolls separated.
Step 6: Put fresh Garlic Buffalo Shredded Chicken over bottom half of the Sweet Rolls then layer with Parmesan Cheese.
Step 7: Put top half of Sweet Rolls on top and lather the top with the remaining Egg Wash and butter. Sprinkle Parmesan over the top with some Fresh Parsley and its ready to bake.
Step 8: Set oven to 400 degrees and wait for preheat. Put Sliders into oven for 10 minutes. THEN BOOM YOU GOT MUHFUCKIN FIRE OP BOMB ASS BLAXBOYARDEEEEEEE SLIDERS FAM. I MEAN JUST LOOK AT THIS SHIT MAN!!!!
If they dont look like this you must’ve fucked up somewhere idk.
Serve with a dipping sauce of your Choice and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!